Run For Cover Records' fiftieth release, Mixed Signals, marks a special occasion for the label at a time when its impact and influence on the modern punk scene have reached unprecedented heights. As history fondly remembers landmark eras like Jade Tree, Revelation, Sub Pop, and Drive-Thru Records, so too will it shine brightly on Run For Cover and its collection of bands. Mixed Signals provides a snapshot of today's scene, a diverse group of talented musicians creating meaningful music and making waves throughout all comers of punk rock. The roster for Mixed Signals reads like a best-of, must-hear list of current independent acts, bringing together new, unreleased and exclusive songs from a list of bands who collectively have released some of the most worthwhile records of the past few years, toured the world, and left an indelible impact on the many they've performed for. Through Mixed Signals, Run For Cover Records and these twelve artists have come together to prove that the independent music scene is currently as thriving and important as it has ever been.
01. Polar Bear Club „ KillinÍ It
02. Balance and Composure „ Seahorses
03. Tigers Jaw „ Distress Signals
04. Hostage Calm „ The M Word
05. The Menzingers „ Irish Goodbyes
06. CSTVT „ Bassett St.
07. Daylight „ Cursed
08. End Of A Year Self Defense Family „ IÍve Got An Idea...
09. Daytrader „ Texts And Tomes
10. Make Do and Mend „ Coats
11. The Tower and The Fool „ Die Alone
12. The World Is A Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid To Die „ To The Janitor The King