Our return for refund policy is 30 days from the date your order is delivered. If it has been over 30 days since you recieved your purchase, unfortunately we will not be able to offer you a refund.
*Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.*
Non-returnable items include:
- Perishable goods (such as food)
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
Refunds (if applicable)
- A 15% restocking fee will be deducted for all returned products.
- All returns for refund must be preauthorized via email. Do not send returns back without preauthorization as they will not be refunded.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and whether a refund has been initiated.
- If you are approved your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Please note: Depending on your banking institution this can take up to 7 business days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, we recommend the following steps:
- Check your bank account again to verify there are no pending deposits.
- Contact your credit card company; it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Contact your bank; there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of the above and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you think this is you - please check our FAQ on "Damaged or Defective Products" and/ or "What is Shipping Protection / How Do I File a Claim?" (if you purchased Shipping Protection for your order).
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item, if a return is approved. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund it will only be for the item(s) being returned.
If you are shipping a return for an item valued over $75 we recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.