Pittsburgh tech-metal hactivists Creation is Crucifixion emulate Lazarus with a double-LP collecting their last recordings along with an impressive live set.
The long-rumored Antenna Builder track, the 'final' recording by Creation is Crucifixion's last active lineup is a 9-minute opus that brilliantly merges CIC's heavy technical metal along with the noise passages the band became renown for. As one of the highest-fidelity recordings from the band's extensive output, the lineup's similarly oppressive Rerecorded Splits material fleshes out the first 12" in this gatefold double-LP package.
Accompanying the studio-recordings 12" is a live LP from a classic CIC's set from on their last European tour, captured live in Geneva during May of the millennial year. These 15+ year recordings showcase tracks from across the band's catalog of material, with a higher clarity than some of their raw studio recordings.
Specifically mastered for vinyl by James Plotkin, the Antenna Builder + Rerecorded Splits / Live In Geneva 2xLP comes housed in a stark black and white gatefold jacket with gold ink overlaid. A digital download of the full release is included.
01. Antenna Builder AKA Engineer an Inverse Cellular Network
02. The Allegory of the Algorithm (or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Mimesis)
03. Subversion as a Tactical Metaphor AKA Species Traitor AKA Technology is our Iron Lung
04. The Iconography of John Henry AKA Eliza was a Program
05. Overture (Live)
06. Speech - Introduction (Live)
07. The Iconography of John Henry AKA Eliza Was a Program (Live)
08. The Perfection of Suicide is in its Ambiguity (Live)
09. Interlude - Nirdezneb (Live)
10. Predator-Prey AKA We Must Never Realize What We Are for to Realize One's Own Mistakes and Failures is to Accept Death and Suicide (Live)
11. Child Autonomous AKA Shit on Your Providers (Live)
12. Subversion as a Tactical Metaphor AKA Technology is Our Iron Lung AKA Species Traitor (Live)
13. School Steals the Capacity for Autonomous Action AKA Micro-Consuming Machines (Live)
14. Gutter Tech AKA Mutation Engine (Live)
15. Speech - Gutter Tech (Live)
16. Gameboy AKA This Is Where Technology and Anarchy Fuck (Live)
17. The Allegory of the Algorithm (or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Mimesis)