Re: J. BANNON Print Estore launched!!!
November 28, 2010 11:30AM
^ The "Green Tea" stock is a bit lighter than I hoped, but I still enjoy it.
The others are VERY heavy.

Thanks.

-J.

November 30, 2010 03:52PM
Just wondering, having ordered the Lucky Me print as my first one: I ordered a few things on the Black Friday sale, and everything but the print arrived today, but the USPS tracker lists my whole order as being delivered. Is it normal for prints to arrive seperately?

I'm probably just being impatient. Hell, I am impatient, because it looks fucking gorgeous.

Thanks.
Max
November 30, 2010 08:20PM
^^
Dude, prints are shipped seperately rolled in poster tubes, will show up later =)
Ordered the silver 'lucky me' and a 'harvest' print on black friday, excited to see how they've turned out.
December 01, 2010 04:00PM
Prints will show up separately in many cases.
Thanks.

-J.

December 03, 2010 07:02PM
Got these bad boys in today...thanks a ton Jake! Superbly done as always!

-Juan!

"Buying records is not a revolution..."
December 03, 2010 10:51PM
Juan - Thanks for the detailed pictures, man. I'm a big fan of that green Collapse print.
December 07, 2010 06:26PM
"Lucky Me" Burlesque edition drops on Thursday 12/9 @ 2pm central time.

[burlesquedesign.com]

$45 includes shipping in the US / $50 international

-Juan!

DK
December 08, 2010 10:18PM
Thank you thank you Juan!

-DK
December 09, 2010 03:01PM
They are for sale now!
DK
December 09, 2010 03:06PM
Just grabbed one. Psyched~

-DK
December 13, 2010 01:54PM
I want to buy Jane Doe poster.
Maybe anyone selling it?
December 13, 2010 04:54PM

Lucky Me Burlesque Edition now available: [burlesquedesign.com]

-J.

December 28, 2010 01:48PM
I got the Blue "Lucky Me" from BRLSQ a while ago...been too lazy to take & post pics...I know, very un-like me.

BUT...

Ben from BRLSQ posted this on his Twitter:

"If I die of metallic powder inhalation today, it's partially Jacob Bannon's fault."

Sounds like a new print...color me stooooooked!

-Juan!

December 28, 2010 02:13PM
Gah... way too prolific for my bank account. Let's hope this drops in another 2 months... haha, not trying to bring the hate or anything.
January 02, 2011 06:29PM
Hoping to pick up "losing faith" soon.

- Garrett
January 13, 2011 12:58PM
New prints up now at Jake's webstore

[www.jacobbannon.com]

J. Bannon
Harvest of the Carcass

There are 4 versions of this Print available, each one limited to 50 copies, all hand signed, numbered, and embossed by myself.

"Harvest of the Carcass" was created for use in the New Lows album of the same name. Measuring in at a massive finished size of 20"W X 40"H, the piece was created using a variety of media including; traditional illustration, spray paint, photography, and cut/paste collage. The finished piece was printed using ONLY metallic inks, creating a very subtle, yet striking finished effect.

Dimensions: 20"W X 40"H
Material: Paper stock

J. Bannon
Seattle: Red Edition (Artist Proof)
Limited Silkscreened Print
$150.00
Dimensions: 24"W X 36"H
Edition of 15 Artist Proofs

This silkscreened print was originally made for the Neurosis & Converge Seattle weekend in 2008. This print quickly sold out in it's original release.

The copies that I am making available are the "Artist Proofs" from my own personal collection. Each one is labeled "Artist Proof" and is hand signed and embossed by myself.

This three color screen print (including a deluxe clear varnish print) measures in at 24"W X 36"H and is printed on a fantastic French Paper Kraft stock.

There are only 15 Artist Proof Prints that will be made available.

J. Bannon
Seattle: Blue Edition (Artist Proof)
$150.00
Dimensions: 24"W X 36"H
Edition of 9 Artist Proofs

This silkscreened print was originally made for the Neurosis & Converge Seattle weekend in 2008. This print quickly sold out in it's original release.

The copies that I am making available are the "Artist Proofs" from my own personal collection. Each one is labeled "Artist Proof" and is hand signed and embossed by myself.

This three color screen print (including a deluxe clear varnish print) measures in at 24"W X 36"H and is printed on a fantastic French Paper Kraft stock.

There are only 9 Artist Proof Prints that will be made available.

J. Bannon
Fractures
$75.00
Dimensions: 39"W X 11"H
Edition of roughly a 100

The original version of this print was limited to 400 copies, and sold out quickly at the time of release.

I am now making roughly 100 copies of this print available from my own collection. These prints were simply an overrun that were made during the original printing of 400. Because of this, I will begin the numbering at "401" thru the end of the edition.

This limited silkscreened print features the explosive collage/illustration originally made for Killing The Dream's "Fractures" album. Hand signed, numbered, and embossed, this two color screen print (including a hand mixed metallic blue ink) measures in at a massive 39"W X 11"H (approximated size) and is printed on a fantastic French Paper stock.

J. Bannon
As Pearls Before Swine
Limited Giclee Print
$150.00
Dimensions: 36"W X 14"H
Material: Archival paper stock
Edition of 25

"As Pearls Before Swine" was created for use in the Rot In Hell album of the same name. Measuring in at a finished size of 36"W X 14"H, the piece is a grim, photographical representation of a mummified rat skeleton.

Presented as a Museum quality Giclee print, outputted on an Archival paper stock, limited edition of 25. Each Giclee print is hand signed, numbered, and embossed by myself.

Important Note: All Giclee prints are made specifically to order for each customer.
Because of this, please allow for an additional 7-10 business days for these order to be fulfilled.

[www.jacobbannon.com]

-Juan!

January 13, 2011 01:07PM
Thanks Juan!!!

-J.

January 13, 2011 01:17PM
New Silkscreened Prints and Giclee Prints available now: [jacobbannon.com]

A few rarities have also been released: [jacobbannon.com]

Thanks.

-J.

January 13, 2011 01:30PM
Had to get that "As Pearls Before Swine" giclee...I know it's pricey but it is a giclee...and damn, I was hooked on that art as soon as it was unveiled for the new Rot In Hell.

Still deciding on which color of the "Harvest of the Carcass" to get...

(And damn...I'm a cross-posting machine today!)

-Juan!

January 13, 2011 01:34PM
o
m
g
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login