Home > Deathtalk > Topic > Page 7
Re: J. BANNON Print Estore launched!!!
October 28, 2010 06:22PM
Speaking of A. Horkey...ever thought about doing a collaboration with him Jake?

If there were to ever happen I'm pretty sure my mind would be blown...after crapping myself of course.

-Juan!

"Buying records is not a revolution..."
October 28, 2010 09:05PM
Jake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> And I don't know anyone in or having to do with
> Star Wars.
>
> Thanks guys.
>
> -J.

What? I could have sworn you were boys with George Lucas.
DK
October 29, 2010 02:51PM
Sadly, I'm going through relationship trials that have put me in a financial bind as well.

Wont be ordering this time around, even though I cant express enough how much the Wretched World appeals to me on multiple levels.

):
-DK
October 29, 2010 09:01PM
jhulud Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Speaking of A. Horkey...ever thought about doing a
> collaboration with him Jake?
>
> If there were to ever happen I'm pretty sure my
> mind would be blown...after crapping myself of
> course.

Thomas and I have talked about doing a collaboration together at some point.

Thanks.

-J.

November 01, 2010 04:39PM

Got this today. I love the blue paper. Looks great!
November 01, 2010 06:17PM
Blue arrived today...stunning...Superbly done Jake!

I noticed that you signed it with your full name instead of the usual "J."...trying something different Jake?

-Juan!

November 07, 2010 03:53PM
Signing:
Yes. I've retired the "J" only Signature for now.

Thanks for noticing.

-J.

November 16, 2010 03:26PM
According to Jake's FB page, the "Wretched World" giclee is sold out. I am pissed at myself that I allowed myself to drag my feet on getting it...I was planning for end of week after getting paid. Oh well.

-Juan!

November 16, 2010 05:55PM
I ordered one on Wednesday last week. Put it on the credit card so I don't have to pay it off for at least a month. I'm surprised it sold out while the "Losing Faith" is still available. They are both really strong prints, IMO. How many "Damages" are left, by chance?

My next goal is to find a way to get the lithograph from the As I Lay Dying boxset. I guess I might have to buy the boxset, take the print out of it, then try to resell on eBay. Though that seems dumb.

Anyone who bought the "Wretched World" print have buyers remorse? Sell your copy to Juan. Do it!
November 17, 2010 01:20PM
Good luck snagging an AILD litho. I say that with sincerity, by the way... I'd love to own one myself, but I just can't justify purchasing that boxset. Kind of wish I had a good friend who was big on them. It'd make a great Christmas gift, and I'm sure I'd be able to talk them into parting with the print. Maybe.

@ Jhulud: sorry to hear that you missed out on the Wretched World giclee. I wouldn't be surprised if one or two appeared on eBay, but I dread to think of how much they'd be flipped for. Who knows? ... Maybe you'll get lucky. It's probably not worth asking, but does anyone know if there will eventually be a silkscreen version of the print, down the road?
November 17, 2010 01:57PM
AILD Boxset:
Though they did a great job assembling the box, the "Print" in there isn't signed and authorized in any way by myself, more like a nice quality CMYK Poster than a print. If you are a fan of the band, pick it up by all means, but don't search it out for Print re-sale.

Thanks.

-J.

November 17, 2010 03:24PM
Don't tell me how to collect your art. winking smiley

In all seriousness, that's good information to know. I won't break my neck trying to get it...
November 18, 2010 02:03PM
Just got my Collapse Blue Edition and Wretched World prints today, they look even better than I thought they would. The Wretched World print in particular blew me away! Need to get it framed asap.

Also it seems I was lucky enough to get #1 of 50 for the Wretched World giclee that's a awesome bonus smiling smiley

btw, Jake are print #'s shipped in order of who purchased them first or is it random?
November 23, 2010 10:06AM
Prints are generally shipped in order in which I receive them.
Thanks.

-J.

November 23, 2010 10:13AM
New J. Bannon "Lucky Me" Silkscreened Print, 3 Editions available from 3 different Estores

[www.jacobbannon.com]

[www.jacobbannon.com]

[www.jacobbannon.com]

To celebrate the release of "Lucky Me", the new album from Killing The Dream (in stores now), J. Bannon has released a new Silkscreened Print project.

There are 3 Editions of the "Lucky Me" Silkscreened Print, each available from a DIFFERENT Estore:

200 Green Tea
Deathwish Edition, available here at www.deathwishinc.com

200 Metallic Sliver
Artist Edition, available at www.jacobbannon.com

100 Metallic Blue
Burlesque Edition, available at www.burlesquedesign.com

Please visit the sites above to acquire the other versions.

"Lucky Me" was created for use in the Killing The Dream album of the same name. Measuring in at a massive finished size of 19.5"W X 39"H, the piece was created using a variety of media, including broken glass, spray paint, photography, and cut/paste collage. All prints are hand signed, numbered, and embossed by myself.

Thanks.

-J.

November 23, 2010 06:05PM
Picked up the green edition. Jake, do you know when the blue will be released on burlesque?
November 23, 2010 07:47PM
The Burlesque ones will likely be up next week as I just sent their copies to them.
The version from my Estore is available now, thanks.

-J.

DK
November 24, 2010 04:39AM
Will do my best to grab the Burl-e edition in addition to my deathwish one.

-DK
November 25, 2010 09:42PM
J. BANNON Black Friday Sale!!!
Save up to 25% on J. Bannon Silkscreened & Giclee Prints starting now thru midnight on Friday!!! [jacobbannon.com]

Spread the word.

-J.

November 26, 2010 03:21PM
got this in today. it's gorgeous. can't wait to have it framed and up on my wall!

however, is it just me or does the paper stock seem to be thinner than past prints?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Vinyl Collection - Spiro Agnew - last.fm
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login