Home > Deathtalk > Topic > Page 14
Re: The J. BANNON Print Estore thread
June 09, 2013 05:46AM
.New to the forum here.

Does anyone have the 'Disintegration' print in red that they're willing to part with?

I'd definitely take it off your hands!
June 10, 2013 10:52AM
Hi,

Not sure if this is the best place to post this, I might start a new topic if anyone feels it needs one? I am reluctantly looking to sell my copy of a giclee print edition of the Unloved and Weeded Out cover that Jacob released in 2004 in order to help fund my graduate studies, image:

I bought it when they first became available and had it professionally framed very soon after, so it is still in mint condition. There were many of these made, so I presume it is pretty rare to find still.

Can anyone suggest what might be the best way to find a good home for it? I'm loath to just list it on ebay, and I'd much rather a real fan took this off me. Any serious interest, please message me. I've also declared its availability on expressobeans.com and would love to hear from anyone who might want this beautiful thing, and to help me finish my studies.

I live in London England, so if shipping further abroad would probably look to have the work professionally unframed and packed to keep the work in mint condition and keep the shipping costs down.

Robert
June 11, 2013 10:54PM
That looks awesome!

- Garrett
June 13, 2013 04:43PM
after years of being a huge converge/death wish/bannon/killing the dream fan, I finally have the space and money to buy some prints. if anyone has anything for sale please let me know. i'm very interested in a jane doe or any killing the dream prints. i was out of the country when the lucky me prints went on sale and wasn't able to buy them unfortunately. i've been searching for a few months, he has some good ones on his site and i found a few on ebay, but i'd rather support bannon himself or real fans instead of ebay.
-brandon
June 17, 2013 02:42PM
I've a few prints, one of them is the Burlesque version of Lucky Me and I have the touche amore print, and some older things like Zao and Suicide note, and some of GIVE UP's stuff as well.
June 18, 2013 02:00AM
Which Lucky Me print? What's the size, and how much are you looking for?

EDIT: Sorry, after a quick search I'm assuming that you're referring to this one. If so, what condition, and again, how much are you looking to get for it?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2013 02:07AM by st diego.
June 18, 2013 04:42PM
condition is still in tube hahahaha, I took it out a few times for pics and all of that (which I lost since I'm a dumb) and for more email me at godframedme666 at gmail dot com
July 16, 2013 06:31AM
I hope I haven't missed it on the thread but does anyone have an idea on shipping costs to the UK?
July 21, 2013 08:29AM
Hey roberttt still got the unloved print? I'm recently out of grad school and would be more than happy to buy off you and finance your education!!! Message me or reply on here!!
July 21, 2013 08:33AM
Hey st Diego I have a shit ton of bannon prints for sale or trade, i have been collecting since the OG days of the original J Doe giclee out of 100 (not the more recent run of 415 or whatever it was). Anything specific you looking for? Naturally not everything is for sale or trade. Looking to maybe trade for vinyl (converge, AN, bane, hopesfall. Deafheaven, BTBAM, etc), similar shirts, or other prints. I also have Derek Hess, Ian Francis, and a few horkey. All for sale/trade for right deal. Thanks!!!
July 22, 2013 06:35AM
hey dude, if you're interested email me at robertjamessutton at gmail dot com.
July 28, 2013 08:53AM
Hey borrowedandblue.

What prints do you have and what ones are you willing to sell?

Could you e-mail me them at robertadambowden@hotmail.com please?

Very interested

Cheers
July 29, 2013 06:06PM
borrowedandblue, I'd definitely take something off your hands, let me know what you could part with!
6thcommunion@gmail.com
August 07, 2013 03:23PM
I STILL HAVE the TOUCHE AMORE print and harvest of the carcass on RED/50 as well, so email me if you'd like.

ALSO, will there be a new print for the new MLIW????? perhaps?
September 08, 2013 11:22PM
borrowedandblue, Sorry I haven't checked this in a while. If you still have anything you're looking to sell, email me at brandoncully@gmail.com
September 26, 2013 04:30PM
I'm looking to shrink my collection a bit. I have more stuff than I have room for, so I might as well make it available to whomever might be interested. All inquiries can be made via PM or email chris AT deepelluminc.com.

Converge "Seattle" print in red and blue
Framed "Fractures" print
"Winterhearts" in red, silver, and gold
"End of the World" print in red and gold
Converge "2K7 tour" print
"A Season in Hell" print
September 28, 2013 04:50PM
Selling my Jane Doe Print. Framed and Matted. This went straight from the tube to the framer, so it's in perfect condition.

me and my girl are getting hitched and need the money. would much rather send it to a good home and a fan of the band.

Link To The Print On Ebay

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2013 05:00PM by deadblueeyes.
November 22, 2013 05:14AM
[www.ebay.co.uk]

Currently selling Disintegration on purple and Lightning Strikes on red/blue.

Also got End of the World on gold that I'm willing to part with.
January 24, 2014 05:29PM
*****JANE DOE PRINT FOR SALE*****

I'm selling my original Jane Doe print signed by J Bannon. I know this is a very sought after piece but tax season is coming up and I need to prepare!

http://bit.ly/1mSrYcj
February 07, 2014 10:44AM
New prints in Jake's store. All awesome!

[www.jacobbannon.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login