Home > Deathtalk > Topic > Page 12
Re: The J. BANNON Print Estore thread
August 17, 2011 10:22PM
New giclee is up. Check the e-store. And today is the last day at my job, and I'm moving next week. First Bannon print I'll have to skip in quite a while. Hopefully my Scars print shows up before I move, and hopefully The Old Crow is still available when (or IF) I get a new job (and IF it pays semi-ok to decent).
August 18, 2011 12:46AM
Thanks for the support everyone.
The first run of "Scars" should be ready shortly.

-J.

DK
October 13, 2011 03:07PM
I really love both the new pieces but "The Old Crow" is out of my budget and "Scars" looks too similar to my D. Hess-Hemorrhage to invest. Fantastic work!

-DK
November 17, 2011 05:56PM
One day, I will own a piece. I've been a Converge fan for years. Fan isn't the word, really. It's a cult. And I'm a devotee. And I don't yet own a piece of Jake's art. Shame. This will be remedied soon.

So we wear these words so proudly, they're permanently carved in the air we breathe.
November 17, 2011 08:25PM
Thanks for the support people.
I'm currently in the middle of a variety of music/art projects.
More news soon.

-J.

January 18, 2012 12:44PM
Last night I checked the site just to see if there was something I had missed in the recent months, and sure enough I see the Converge/Integrity/Coliseum print. This is one of my favorite Bannon prints, and I either wasn't collecting at the time this came out or it didn't hit me when it did. Well, I bought it last night, and I'm pretty stoked about it.

- Garrett
January 20, 2012 12:36PM
Figure this might be a good place to ask, what's up with the new Jane Doe, Mr. Bannon?
January 20, 2012 03:17PM
Whatever is going on with that I'm excited.

- Garrett
January 20, 2012 06:13PM

Let speculation....begiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!!

And by the way...I dig that room...very rustic and New England-ish...is that your workspace Jake?

-Juan!

"Buying records is not a revolution..."
January 20, 2012 06:57PM
It reminds me of the irons cover

- Garrett
February 24, 2012 03:20PM
New "Faith" 4 Print set is up now.

[www.jacobbannon.com]

-Juan!

February 24, 2012 03:20PM
New Rise and Fall print set is up!
February 24, 2012 06:32PM
...and it looks ASTONISHING!!! Just checked the site every now and then in the last days and now I finally ordered it. Can't wait to get them.
But one dumb question: In wich order should I hang them on the wall? I would like to make a circle.
February 27, 2012 06:08PM
Set arrived today...it's very awesome!

Sadly...the USPS in their ever-so great handling...fucked it up. angry smiley

(Can't see the damage in that pic)

-Juan!

March 04, 2012 05:58PM
Mr. Bannon,

I don't know if this is the wrong place and if so, sorry. I sent over an email about the Silver version of the Seizures In Barren Praise artist proof and didn't get a response, so I thought I'd try here.

I wanted to buy the artist proof version of Silver Seizures... but it links to the same store bit as the normal one. Is this an error? Are there artist proofs left?

Thank you.

EDITED TO ADD: I realize now I sent the email at about the day Converge went into the studio. Sorry about that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2012 11:52AM by ebullientsoul.
May 07, 2012 12:37PM
Well, those Jane Doe prints are up, and look more beautiful than I hoped/knew they would. I just don't have 7 bills. =) oh well, maybe one day.....

Great job Mr. Bannon. This project came out beautiful, and an obvious success.

- Garrett
May 07, 2012 01:08PM
Re: The Jane Doe Project

Please still be available in two weeks...Please still be available in two weeks...Please still be available in two weeks...Please still be available in two weeks...Please still be available in two weeks...Please still be available in two weeks...Please still be available in two weeks...Please still be available in two weeks...Please still be available in two weeks... winking smiley

-Juan!

May 07, 2012 01:53PM
Seizures:
I will look into it and get back to you shortly.

The Jane Project:
Thanks for the support people.
It was a massive undertaking for me. I feel a sense of accomplishment more than any other visual project I've ever done.

-J.

May 07, 2012 02:09PM
The Jane Project pieces look absolutely stunning. Some of those variants are gorgeous, and if I had $700, I wouldn't hesitate to buy one. I really am jealous of anyone who gets their hands on a piece.

Excellent work, sir.
May 07, 2012 02:55PM
Thanks people.
I know they are pricey, but I kept them as affordable as I could.

Just to break it down a bit:
Postage/supplies for shipping each one works out to about $75 per piece in the USA. Sadly, Paypal takes over $20 or so dollars for each piece sold, and the government takes about 25% of the gross that comes in on top of that. All of that happens before I can factor in that each one took anywhere from 20-30 hours to create over a two year period. And supplies cost me a few thousand for the project over that time period. I hope that sheds some light on the expense of this sort of endeavor.

At the end of the day, it's better than a gallery taking 50%.

Thanks again for the support.

-J.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login