Home > Deathtalk > Topic
COLISEUM, YOUNG WIDOWS, INTEGRITY, WEEDEATER
April 28, 2010 10:21AM
• COLISEUM – New exclusive Holy Death tee is printed on an indigo American Apparel tri-blend track shirt, and designed by frontman Ryan Patterson. Third album coming this summer from Temporary Residence Ltd. with massive world touring to follow.

• WEEDEATER – New Black Beard t-shirt (amazing design from Guerilla Products) and more touring! WEEDEATER’s Nine-Toe Tour with Black Tusk has just wrapped up, but WEEDEATER will continue on the road with US dates into early May before heading to Europe with SAVIOURS and BLACK COBRA.

• YOUNG WIDOWS – Live Radio Performance 12” + t-shirt combo available now! Specially priced combo includes a limited edition 180 gram 12” LP of a live radio show performance from WMUC on Robotic Empire and a tee with the cover art printed on an indigo American Apparel tri-blend track shirt.

• INTEGRITY – New exclusive “A Greater Fear” shirt explores INTEGRITY’s long-standing interest in the Manson Mythos and the allure of the Process Church.

• GET RAD – Two new 12”s – I Can Always Live full length CD/LP on Hyperrealist and the What The F**k Happened To Common Sense 12”EP from Underground Communique out now!

www.ShirtKiller.com

www.ShirtKiller.com
Re: COLISEUM, YOUNG WIDOWS, INTEGRITY, WEEDEATER
April 28, 2010 05:48PM
• COLISEUM – New exclusive Holy Death tee is printed on an indigo American Apparel tri-blend track shirt, and designed by frontman Ryan Patterson. Third album coming this summer from Temporary Residence Ltd. with massive world touring to follow.

Oh fuck, I'm straight up giddy about this news.
April 29, 2010 06:07PM
that new weedeater shirt is so damn good.
April 30, 2010 06:35AM
Shirt Killer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> massive world touring to follow.

New Zealand I hope
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login