Home > Deathtalk > Topic
Eshas (x-108, Himsa, etc.) - 2 free songs for download
March 29, 2010 11:10AM
Eshas is a new band featuring Robert Fish (108, The Judas Factor, Ressurection) and Aaron Edge (Iamthethorn, Himsa, Brothers of the Sonic Cloth). The first few songs were recorded in bedrooms in Seattle and Portland.

Download the songs, put on a proper stereo and turn it up loud.

DOWNLOAD 2 FREE SONGS HERE

If you want to keep up with us check out our pages which will include more songs, news on a record, future shows and other stuff to come in the near future...

Eshas Facebook page
Eshas Myspace page

Your empty dying days... Feigned naivety but you know damn well your indecency. Not man enough to be a father although its a title you wore out well. Until that day when being a father meant being a responsible man. Well I hope the pain you left them with haunts you in your empty dying days. Your empty dying days when you can no longer reason your cowardice away and all you're left with is what you are not what you fancy to be and I hope the weight of the guilt drowns your hard heart in your dying days.

Goodbye... There were so many reasons, always so much to hide. There was so much weight on my shoulders and with each passing day I was burning alive inside, burning alive inside. Living a life confined by tragedies. I let those events define and sentence me. There's nothing more suffocating than living a victims reality. Paralyzed by a lack of self worth, a feeling that what was, was all there is to be. As if reduced to just a character, a paralyzed character in a tragic story. As if I had no control, no responsibility. No responsibility to myself and to all that could be because its always easier to write things off, to write ourselves off and settle for what was given and whats within comfortable reach. But whats received isn't always simply what we deserve and where we come from isn't always where we are meant to go and what comes naturally isn't always our only course. Goodbye to the excuses. Goodbye to the convenient lies. Goodbye to the self imposed exile. Goodbye.
Re: Eshas (x-108, Himsa, etc.) - 2 free songs for download
March 29, 2010 06:45PM
Tom
March 31, 2010 04:17PM
I'll download the songs tomorrow when I'm in the shop but on a sidenote...
I watched Anti-Christ yesterday and what the fuck.
March 31, 2010 10:03PM
Such a disturbing movie. Good catch on the image. xoxo
Tom
April 01, 2010 03:54PM
These tracks are killer.

And a few days out from the experience and I still can't decide if the flick means anything besides Lars fuckin' with me.
April 01, 2010 08:38PM
is Anti-Christ really worth watching?
Tom
April 02, 2010 11:57AM
....yes....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login