Home > Deathtalk > Topic
Integrity, and the greatness there of...
March 03, 2010 07:42PM
Seriously, I hope they never stop playing, putting out records and inspiring angry, dark and real music. I fucking love this band!

Vocal Test still gives me chills.
Those Who Fear Tomorrow is just as crushing 18 years later.
To Die For showed they still had what it takes to stay relevant.

I cannot wait for the new album!

my victims never knew...
-rob
Re: Integrity, and the greatness there of...
March 03, 2010 10:42PM
Bloodlust came on while I was playing video games last night, and I'm still blown away by the vocal intensity of Dwid.
March 03, 2010 11:23PM
just started listening to these guys recently, so good.
March 04, 2010 08:47AM
Last night @ the Henry Rollins show, I ran into a guy wearing an Integrity longsleeve shirt. I threw up the devil horns and just said "Integrity!"...he nodded in approval and threw devil horns back.

It was awesome!

-Juan!

"Buying records is not a revolution..."
al
March 04, 2010 09:34AM
Burning Flesh Children to Mist creeps me the fuck out.
March 04, 2010 10:26AM
"Before, when the world was young..." This song will render global conflict obsolete as enemy combatants truely realise that their primary objective is to terminate their own existence.
March 04, 2010 10:41AM
[www.twitter.com]

Oh look!! We have a snazzy new Twitter Background image of pure awesomeness (STARKWEATHER & INTEGRITY Content)

-J.

March 04, 2010 01:48PM
when I get my tax refund (assuming I dont owe anything), my next round of tattoos involves the ever loved integ skull.
hated of the world shirts
March 05, 2010 07:23AM
is there gonna be a #3 someday?
al
Re: hated of the world shirts
March 05, 2010 08:05AM
March 06, 2010 02:31AM
I love the current lineup so much and am so excited for all of the new material they've been busting their collective ass on. Only getting stronger with "age."

For interested parties, I will be releasing "Vve Are the End," a new 7" from Integrity, as part of the annual Record Store Day festivities on April 17. Side A will be crammed with brand new exclusive rippers, side B will feature a full-size etching of the Integ skull. This is the cover to look out for:

March 06, 2010 11:00AM
I have a shirt with that on it.
March 09, 2010 06:30AM
I seriously can't wait to get my hands on "The Blackest Curse". Is "VVe Are The End" going to be available for pre-order or is it going to be an added value piece available at select indie record stores?
March 12, 2010 02:08AM
I don't do pre-orders on anything because I enjoy a sane working life. Ha. It will be widely available when it's done - no worries. Vocals are being wrapped up this week.
March 12, 2010 11:30AM
Integrity = Respect!
March 16, 2010 09:10PM
Systems Overload or Those Who Fear Tomorrow? Discuss.

Systems Overload would be the best metalcore album ever. If it wasn't for 'The Promise' by Ringworm.

And in terms of just Integrity releases, Systems Overload is a much improved and refined effort than Those Who Fear Tomorrow. Where TWFT plods, SO shreds. Plus Dwid's lyrics are much improved in SO too (I read somewhere the lyrics for Micha were made up on the spot?)

I know with aesthetics its all subjective, but its fun drawing out people's opinions on the issue!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2010 09:13PM by Incarnate 365.
March 17, 2010 01:19AM
i have to go with TWFT. The tracks had more staying power to me, i mean Micha is fucking iconic to me. than you have diehard, judgement day,dawn of a new apocalypse etc. Systems was solid but just didnt match up for me. im biased though, that is my favorite album ever.
March 17, 2010 04:25PM
before i got this new phone , micha was my ringtone , it went off one day in the office and everyone looked at me like i was a psycho killer hahaha
March 22, 2010 04:58PM
jimmie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> before i got this new phone , micha was my
> ringtone , it went off one day in the office and
> everyone looked at me like i was a psycho killer
> hahaha

That just made my day.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login