Does anyone mind telling me how their longsleeve fits in comparison to the Black Vulture Japan tour shirt? I just got my Black Vulture shirt in a Medium and it's huge... if they're similar then I'll just pick up a small in the longsleeve and be a happy camper.
Re: CONVERGE Vinyl, Tote Bags, Japanese Merchandise added to our Official Estore!!!
March 12, 2010 10:18PM
TheShaggyFox Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does anyone mind telling me how their longsleeve
> fits in comparison to the Black Vulture Japan tour
> shirt? I just got my Black Vulture shirt in a
> Medium and it's huge... if they're similar then
> I'll just pick up a small in the longsleeve and be
> a happy camper.

Got XL on both. The black vulture fits snug. It's gonna shrink on me after washing for sure. The longsleeve fits just fine. If it shrinks after wash, it should still be fine. They're both different brands.

-Juan!

"Buying records is not a revolution..."
new pullover converge hoodie soon?
Re: CONVERGE Vinyl, Tote Bags, Japanese Merchandise added to our Official Estore!!!
March 12, 2010 11:20PM
hickeyshark Wrote:
> new pullover converge hoodie soon?

I'm partial to zip-ups.

-Juan!

jake, how many jane doe banners are being made i work tuesday and im afraid when i get off they will all be sold out!!
March 15, 2010 07:54PM
I am flying tomorrow morning here in Europe, I hope that they are up when I leave, or that they are not sold out.
So they'll be up tomorrow?
according to i believe there facebook yes they will be up sometime tomorrow i hope i can snag one
I just got home and decided to check for these and it looks like they were just getting put up as I was looking smiling smiley

Ordered!
just got in, snagged all 3 and that winter hearts shirt!
March 16, 2010 04:06PM
Ordered the Jane Doe Album Cover one, these things are huge!
March 16, 2010 04:34PM
Flags ordered and ordered.

grinning smiley

-Juan!

I'd like to request a no heroes one...anyone else?
March 16, 2010 04:58PM
Would love a no heroes one!
I ended up buying the longsleeve in a small, and it's actually not too shabby! Just a little slim around the waist. Nothing that a little stretching couldn't fix. Super stoked!
TheShaggyFox Wrote:
> I ended up buying the longsleeve in a small, and
> it's actually not too shabby! Just a little slim
> around the waist. Nothing that a little stretching
> couldn't fix. Super stoked!

yeah i tried the longsleeve in small, it fits okay too but tighter than id like.

these banners...i want the jane doe album one, think theyll last for a month?
even if a few hundred are made (guess) that sounds like a lot but 500+ jane doe prints are out there/sold out super fast and are worth loads of money now

no way to judge! ha..

-darren
fuck it. i caved and got the jane doe album. the axe to fall one looked really nice too but cant spend $40 on banners...

-darren
March 17, 2010 09:18PM
I buckled and got all 3 flags...I'm such an uber-fan! grinning smiley

I fully support the idea on a No Heroes one as well!

-Juan!

March 18, 2010 12:07AM
I got the 3 as well, happy with it.
March 18, 2010 04:11AM
Working on "No Heroes", "You Fail Me" and more for the future.
Thanks.

-J.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login