Home > Deathtalk > Topic
Free song download featuring members of 108, Himsa and others...
February 27, 2010 05:56PM
Eshas is a new project featuring Robert Fish (108, The Judas Factor, Ressurection) and Aaron Edge (Iamthethorn, Himsa, Brothers of the Sonic Cloth). Recorded in bedrooms in Seattle and Portland this song is the first of more to come, whenever the urge hits. This song features Aaron on all instruments and Robert with the written words and vocals.

Download, put on a proper stereo and turn it up loud.

Your empty dying days

Eshas Facebook Page

Your empty dying days... Feigned naivety but you know damn well your indecency. Not man enough to be a father although its a title you wore out well. Until that day when being a father meant being a responsible man. Well I hope the pain you left them with haunts you in your empty dying days. Your empty dying days when you can no longer reason your cowardice away and all you're left with is what you are not what you fancy to be and I hope the weight of the guilt drowns your hard heart in your dying days.
Re: Free song download featuring members of 108, Himsa and others...
March 02, 2010 11:38AM
One last bump for free stuff. xoxo
March 02, 2010 02:17PM
reminds me of some of the slower judas factor stuff.
March 02, 2010 09:06PM
Thanks. I guess anything i sing on will somehow sounds like something I have done before until teh day I unleash my hip hop, country and R&B records. xo
March 02, 2010 09:54PM
holla at me if you need dem beatz
Tom
March 03, 2010 01:12PM
This kills. Quick question: if it was recorded in bedrooms, how many knocks on the door did you get? (I'm semi-serious)...
March 04, 2010 12:36AM
I did the vocals at my house in Portland. I spent 10 minutes in the morning screaming into a microphone and upon walking out of my room and through the living room saw neighbors standing outside staring at my house with a horrified look on their face. It was pretty awesome.
March 04, 2010 01:49PM
I'm not tryin to be a jerk ass or anything rob, but I REALLY REALLY REALLY loved the judas factor. I missed (regret this to this day) the show in winston that you guys played w/ farside years ago.
March 04, 2010 09:16PM
Thank you. That LP (Ballads in Blue China) means the world to me as I needed it at a time in my life where I was falling apart at the seams. Somehow making it became a huge part of my recovery. Once the record was made and played a few times it had to hand as on one hand the words meant the world to me and on the other I couldn't do it anymore because the content was too hard for me to no longer stomach.

xo
March 05, 2010 03:10AM
the judas factor was really good, this song is great as well. can't wait to see what both you two come up with under this identity.
Tom
March 05, 2010 05:29PM
Robert Fish Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I did the vocals at my house in Portland. I spent
> 10 minutes in the morning screaming into a
> microphone and upon walking out of my room and
> through the living room saw neighbors standing
> outside staring at my house with a horrified look
> on their face. It was pretty awesome.

aaaaahahaha! That's what I was looking for. It's funny cause whenever you hear something described as a bedroom project, it's some dude with his guitar and a four track making hushed Nick Drake covers or something.
March 07, 2010 12:02AM
Yeah, next time around I should have some fake blood available and immediately walk out of my house covered in blood and try to start up a casual conversation with them. xo
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login