Home > Deathtalk > Topic
ufc 110 predictions
February 11, 2010 07:33PM
been pumped for this since december.

cain over antonio by knockout (i'd love to see minatauro win but his fight against couture he could barely pull off and cain is just too fast and strong)
wanderlai over bisping by decision
bader over jardine by decision (fight me)
kryzstof over stephen bonnar by submission (this could go either way but bonnar has really gone down hill since the ultimate fighter finale)
stevenson over george by decision (joe has looked really weak the last 2 years but i think this could be his comeback)

i didn't include all the fights but these are the ones i truly care about.
Re: ufc 110 predictions
February 12, 2010 12:01AM
Cain will walk away with one less arm, but more importantly everyone look out for my man kurt pellegrino next ufc, and kenny florian on ufc fight night. Florian Martial Arts 2010!
February 12, 2010 09:14AM
I think the big nog / cain fight will most likely go the distance if nog can't amount a decent offense on the ground. Hoping for Nog by submission.

Wanderlai by all means should win his fight against Bisping, I like both fighters but Wandy should take this.

Bader > Jardine

Krysztof > Bonner

George > Joe (Stiropolis has been looking slick, I don't think he has any real threats to the very seasoned Stevenson but I can see him giving Joe a hard time and walking away with a decision)

Pellegrino is the man, I'm pulling for him as well.

Hoping Gomi takes the W against Florian but Florian will most likely prove way too much for him. I'm just glad we'll get to see the Fireball Kid fight in the UFC, about damn time.
February 12, 2010 10:44AM
I think this is Wand's time to really come back with a great KO. He is one of my favorite fighters of all time, he loves his fans, and he is a great person. I mean how can anyone not want him to win. He has had some battles in his time and taken some damage, but i think this is a fight he could win. In regards to Gomi, i don't care what anyone says, Kenny is light years ahead of him on the ground, and his wrestling and boxing have come such a long way in the past couple of months, and if Gomi shows up with his gas tank on E he is in trouble.

Just look here
February 12, 2010 04:50PM
Cain by decision (Although I love big Nog and would love to see him win. He looked like a mad man against Couture.)
Wandy by KO (Bisbing showed potential chin weakness against Hendo, but he's smart enough to dance around for 15 minutes and squeak out a decision.)
George by submission (Joe looks like he might be on his way out and George is a much more cerebral fighter.)
Bader by TKO (Although you never know with Jardine. He's so up and down and it's about time for him to get another win.)
Rothwell by TKO (I love Pride era CroCop as much as the next fan but he looks like shit inside the octagon.)
Krystof by TKO (Bonner is over the hill but I doubt Krystof will actually be able to slap the kimura on a Gracie black belt.)
Lytle by KO (Because he's a Hoosier.)

I'm not usually too good at this, but who ever knows with fights? With shitty judges and a puncher's chance, anyone can win.
February 14, 2010 04:11PM
Hoping for NOG but I think Cain will gert it done

Wandy will KO bisping or Bisping will play it safe like he did against Leben and go for a points victory.

Stevenson with the win over Sotiropoulos

Bader over Jardine

Dunno if i can take another crocop loss, not sure what Crocop will turn up, in theory he will win but Rothwell has a good chin and Crocop should be a LHW (years ago)
February 14, 2010 07:46PM
i definitely think stevenson can go all 3 rounds and get the points decision. kryzstof will definitely win but i agree it might not be by submission.
February 21, 2010 08:49PM
I did better than I thought I would. Great card. How about that Lytle knee bar and CroCop looking good again?
February 21, 2010 09:47PM
Crazy night, psyched about wand, shame about nog.
February 21, 2010 10:05PM
nog was expected. silva looked so fuckin good. cro cop returned strong. all around a great night of amazing fights.
February 22, 2010 12:38PM
How about silva not just looking better in the cage, but looking physically 20 years younger after surgery? He looks like a plastic version of himself.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login