>>>AT BOTH ENDS ZINE NEWS (BANE/GRADE 7" ETC)<<<
January 30, 2010 11:55AM

Hey Everyone,

Here’s an update from the At Both Ends world. Things have been really busy and all outstanding orders will ship within the next ten days. If anyone is interested in distroing this please get in touch!

If you haven’t already seen the new store provided by LimitedPressing.com then just follow the link below. There are a few other items up for sale as well so be sure to check those out too.

[atbothends.limitedpressing.com]

If you want to read a few pages to get an idea of what the zine is all about then check the ABE profile at Issuu.com, there are a few sample pages up.

[issuu.com]
[issuu.com]
[issuu.com]

Some reviews of the ABE package!

“Well, someone certainly has set the bar higher. I guess if you’re going to go out do it in a way that’s going to make everyone else attempting to publish something in print basically give up.” –Hanging Hex

“With a double 7-inch this good, it's easy to forget this comes with the last issue of At Both Ends, a fantastic hardcore zine from Canada's Northwest. While that's a bummer, the eight songs on this gem soften the blow… …With music from all over the map, including tracks from legendary bands and upstarts alike, At Both Ends hit a homerun with this EP--and you get a top-notch magazine to boot.” –Alternative Press

Scenepointblank.com: 9.0 out of 10.0 points!

Overview of the package:
This monster contains a 148-page perfect-bound magazine/book that combines two new issues worth of AT BOTH ENDS with a double 7” featuring two exclusive songs each from four different bands. The first record pairs up hardcore legends BANE (No introduction needed) with GRADE (Yes, GRADE! Their first new songs since 2001); the second 7” includes newer bands UNRESTRAINED (Surprise Attack Records) and BETWEEN EARTH AND SKY (Greg from TRIAL with former members of CATHARSIS and BY A THREAD). Included in the magazine are articles with BANE, SICK OF IT ALL, VERSE, SHOOK ONES, BILL STEVENSON, SPARKMARKER, SHAI HULUD, GREG BENNICK and much, much more. This is about as packed as a zine can get! The magazine is perfect bound with glossy pages and colour covers. Printing is similar to a book and higher quality than pretty much any commercial magazine.

That’s all for now, thanks for your interest!

[www.atbothendsmagazine.com]
[issuu.com]

Re: >>>AT BOTH ENDS ZINE NEWS (BANE/GRADE 7" ETC)<<<
January 30, 2010 04:33PM
went to the site, it wouldnt let me select a country to ship to. darn it.
January 30, 2010 05:50PM
I just emailed you about this. There's a reason why the country can't be selected.
January 30, 2010 06:43PM
this is also a sweet idea for a zine, much less the fact that people still making zines is awesome.
January 30, 2010 06:49PM
godframedme Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> this is also a sweet idea for a zine, much less
> the fact that people still making zines is
> awesome.

I wish everyone thought this. I'd be selling a lot more. ha ha
February 01, 2010 05:58PM
REALLY need to get this...mainly for the Grade tracks!
Shipping to the UK is dead expensive, anyone wanna go in on an order, share the postage?
February 05, 2010 07:21PM
if you can't find anyone to split an order with you then email my friend Dave (punkdave29@hotmail.com) who is distroing them for me there.

Yeah, shipping is expensive but it's 1.5 lbs for the entire package so there isn't anything else I can do.
February 06, 2010 04:51PM
Ordered mine early with the paypal option right away. I love it. I never saw the pressing info, though, on the 7". Do you have that? Thanks.
February 06, 2010 06:43PM
loving the new grade material
February 09, 2010 03:47PM
This is well worth getting, the zine is pretty much a soft back and will take a while to read, plus 2 records as well, no brainer.
February 09, 2010 04:13PM
how much is that distro costing w/ postage in the UK?

- alex
February 09, 2010 05:31PM
£10.50(inc uk postage) from punkdave29@hotmail.com for folks in the uk.
February 19, 2010 11:35PM
got mine yesterday, this is truly a great read, and get a stack of stuff from him too. best zine I've read since the days of In Effect.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login