> -----
> > I'm looking out for music in the style of Rise
> and
> > Fall. Dark and evil.
> > Any recommendations?
>
>
> [www.myspace.com]

if im not mistaken, i think those are the songs that rise and fall wrote in the early part of their 2 year writing process for this new album

- alex
Re: Negative hardcore
February 04, 2010 09:07AM
neglect are great. i find amongst the hilarity, there are some lyrical gems. in particular, 'i will just die.. condemned to be alone in search of my tombstone.. drowning in depression constant retrogression, getting nowhere fast... razor in my hand gun at my side - suicide intensifies'.

no one yet has mentioned 'spit my last breath' by blood for blood either. that is fucking disgraceful winking smiley. probably the most hateful and depressing album ever (and in my opinion, the best thing blood for blood ever did by a mile). the tempo is perfect (check 'chaos' and you'll know what i mean) and combined with buddha's voice, it gives a real sense of frustration.

there is nothing like listening to a song like 'fade', with tears streaming down your face, zopiclone/cheap wine down the gullet, and fists clenched with a razor inside. not something im proud of, but it reminds me that this album is a sledgehammer of true self hatred and misery. this shit is fuckin' legit.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2010 11:45AM by Incarnate 365.
February 04, 2010 09:14AM
So I hate you. Much resentment and pain just drains, So I revel alone in the madness inside my brain

fucking amazing.
February 06, 2010 03:25PM
other Cleveland negative hardcore band's

-Masakari (Edens Comprimised 7 slayed, New Lp Coming in a Few Months)
-Rid The World (dead)
-Homewrecker
February 06, 2010 07:32PM
AbraxasDEWN Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> other Cleveland negative hardcore band's
>
> -Masakari (Edens Comprimised 7 slayed, New Lp
> Coming in a Few Months)
> -Rid The World (dead)
> -Homewrecker

I saw homewrecker last june w/ trainwreck and comadre...they were really good live, the 7" they had which I picked up is also worth getting.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login