this.
Re: iPad thread
January 28, 2010 12:17PM
DK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thinking about about investing in the stock
> market.
> -DK

high yield corporate bond funds. Thats the way to go. lots of money in it for a someone who has time and not risky at all.

I also buy prints, booze, and tattoos. it wouldnt be fun at all without those.
January 28, 2010 04:47PM
Its all about the hulk hogan pic a few down:
[www.b3ta.com]
January 28, 2010 09:00PM
I have no clue what an Ipad even is.

- Garrett
January 29, 2010 03:49PM
being a college student, it seems practical because most of my teachers will allow us to type notes on them, and our books will be available on them, so instead of requiring books and class materials they are highly considering the practicality of having every business student buy and ipad.
January 29, 2010 05:21PM
Fuck that dude. As a college student I'd be pissed. I'd rather buy a legal pad for a dollar for notes. As far as books are concerned, they may be cheaper but there's no way to sell them back. And if you know where to get good used books, they won't be that much cheaper.
January 29, 2010 06:22PM
Pens and pencils are going to be obsolete soon.

As for the books thing, i would have to disagree. I had a bio book my first year of school that was $150 and when I sold it back I only got $40 for it. Then I found out there was an online version for $40. Online books are the way to go unless you want to get raped.
January 29, 2010 06:27PM
it's expensive. it's pretty. your friends at the coffee house want one.

in that sense it's going to be just as successful as anything they've released in the last ten years
January 29, 2010 08:08PM
there's some website out there were you can rent textbooks for next to nothing, and if you go through amazon you can sell a book back for almost what you bought for it. and pen an pencil obsolete? really?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login