Attack! Vipers! US trip
January 27, 2010 09:56AM
My band are just starting to think about a 3 week US tour in September. We're fully aware no one in the States know us but we've been to Europe for the past three years and wanna hit up somewhere different.

Looking at doing a few shows in New York as well as Boston, Buffalo (possibly sorting out van hire from there), Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington & Richmond.

Really I just wanna try and get any info from folks on here...cities worth hitting/avoiding & any possible contacts for good people who might be into setting up DIY shows.

We've played a few shows with The Hope Conpiracy as well as Rise & Fall, Coliseum, The Suicide File, Victims, Lords & Millions to name a few, we have a bunch of tunes up at www.myspace.com/attackvipers

Any help/advice is much appreciated, Joe.
Re: Attack! Vipers! US trip
January 27, 2010 11:33AM
good luck man!

i am aware i forgot to message you about that record, i was hoping to talk about putting out a record or something for you, i want to do it as part of my degree. Just had huge essays to do so i never got around to asking

-darren
January 27, 2010 12:34PM
Anywhere in the midwest and I will try my damndest to make it! Good luck

- Jeff
January 27, 2010 12:39PM
Darren - no problem man, just shoot me a message and we can have a chat about it.
Jeff - thanks smiling smiley Not sure if we'll make it to the midwest but will keep you posted for sure.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login