Home > Deathtalk > Topic
JESUIT discography: open call for writing submissions
January 22, 2010 02:07AM
Today the Jesuit discography project moved forward in a major way in that we received rather stunning cover art from Florian Bertmer. We are now at the point in the project where we are putting an open call out for a special section in the packaging where we'll publish multiple accounts surrounding such things as the band and its members, incidents on at their shows/on tour, the musical and political climate of DIY hardcore from that era, and the relationship between all of these things.

Whether you hated the band, loved the band, or were completely indifferent to them, we're looking for all voices to be represented. All we ask is that your account is real, brutally honest, and 100% you. Also, kind of a no-brainer, we ask that you were actually "there" during this era of hardcore (mid-late 90's).

Please submit all writings to me at brent@magicbulletrecords.com and feel free to fire any questions about it my way. Please also feel free to pass this information along to other folks from back then that may not see this otherwise.

Thank you very much.
Re: JESUIT discography: open call for writing submissions
January 22, 2010 02:12AM
I can't wait for this, excellent, i can't wait to see the cover art.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login