Home > Deathtalk > Topic
New Record Label check it out!!!
January 20, 2010 01:39AM
My Record label has two releases out so far one just came out. I also just finished up with this webstore complete with distro, which we will be adding more and more too in the future keep an eye out for us. Our two releases thus far are below if you wanna read about them. 1 is a cd from Italy's, Teenage Gluesniffers the other a 7" e.p. from Liverpool's Nowhere Fast.

[mindrotrecords.storenvy.com]

My Record label just recently put out our second release from Italy's own Teenage Gluesniffers. They play pop-punk in the vein of 90's Lookout! bands and the Ramones so if that's what you are into, you will love this release. They previously released a split 7" with Los Di Maggios out on Knowhere Records and are ready for this full length featuring 11 solid tracks that do not slow down and will quickly have you singing along. So get ready to head "back to the 90's" with this release and give it a listen.

you can check them out here:

[www.myspace.com]

Our First Release is from Liverpool, England's: Nowhere Fast here is what Sorry State Records had to say about it:
Finally the debut 7" from one of the best bands I played with on Logic Problem's European tour. Nowhere Fast are from Liverpool, UK, and listening to them makes me think back fondly on my days in Cross Laws... these guys have the same rugged, raw take on SOA-meets-Negative-FX-style hardcore. This thing is just raw and in your face as fuck... if you dig 86 Mentality this will be right up your alley.

check them out here:

[www.myspace.com]

Re: New Record Label check it out!!!
January 20, 2010 10:10AM
good luck with your new label!
January 20, 2010 10:29AM
You're out of Richmond then?
January 20, 2010 04:35PM
Thanks, a bunch its a lot of work but its really fun and kinda cool, building a distro is awesome as well. If anybody from Deathwish can help me out getting some of their releases I don't know where to look.

And yeah, we are out of Richmond thanks
January 21, 2010 03:32AM
Doing something similar that will be finished soon. I like what you have done, will help out if there's any way I can.

----------
Masada. - NEW TRACKS UP - NEW EP OUT NEVER

It's been a long day, every day is too long.
January 21, 2010 02:01PM
judgemindrot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks, a bunch its a lot of work but its really
> fun and kinda cool, building a distro is awesome
> as well. If anybody from Deathwish can help me
> out getting some of their releases I don't know
> where to look.
>
> And yeah, we are out of Richmond thanks

You're going to want to contact them and place and order, they should have some sort of wholesale pricing, and they might have a minimum amount ($) that you have to order wholesale. For example, you can buy stuff wholesale from Ebullition for your distro, but the minimum amount of ordering is $100. I'm assuming they do this so they don't just get people that try to buy stuff for themselves (and not any sort of distro) at wholesale prices.
January 21, 2010 11:46PM
Thanks, definitely will get in touch, I didn't know if they had an official distribution center. Also thanks for checking it out.
January 22, 2010 09:08PM
deathwish does wholesale, go to their contact section of the site
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login