Home > Deathtalk > Topic
hope con in london
January 14, 2010 07:11AM
woweye popping smiley. Hadn't seen them live since 2003? and that was to about 50 people, last nite in london the place was packed and they certainly are still setting a high standard, even with the rise/fall bloke filling in. Good selection of songs from all the records, folks in the us are in for some storming shows. Well worth the shitty 4 hour drive in fog and ice.
Re: hope con in london
January 14, 2010 09:56AM
man, give me any details you have about last night.

did rot in hell still play?

stand in singer?

i had tickets to go but the clever people who changed the venue, then the date, to a day when snow ruined the trains, i couldnt go.

-darren
January 14, 2010 10:22AM
who from R&F was filling in?
January 14, 2010 12:28PM
hop con on sunday ftw.
January 14, 2010 12:38PM
Weird, no one from Rise & Fall was filling in. Hope Con were unreal, probably the 7th time I've seen them in as many years, great to see a band still angry and relevant and not falling by the way side.
I'll be posting up a few photos later tonight from the show as well as some taken during the BBC recording session at Maida Vale earlier that day.
Darren, sucks you couldn't make it, Rot In Hell had to pull out but Silent Front filled ina ruled as always!
January 14, 2010 01:15PM
my bad, l thought the guitarist was from r&f.eye rolling smiley One of supports 'attack vipers?' were good, well worth checking out.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2010 01:20PM by kev2o.
January 14, 2010 06:10PM
Hope con tomorrow in NYC!
January 16, 2010 08:29AM
Ok, I'm super lazy and not gonna upload the pics here, but feel free to browse through my album of stalker-esque photos here:

[www.facebook.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login