Home > Deathtalk > Topic > Page 6
Tre
Re: THE CARRIER, HOPE CON, and RISE AND FALL vinyl now in the DW Estore!!!
January 20, 2010 10:09PM
avatar
bloodflowers2057 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyone know the pressing info on these yet?

Yes. I meant to get it up today.
Will try tomorrow.

Re: THE CARRIER, HOPE CON, and RISE AND FALL vinyl now in the DW Estore!!!
January 20, 2010 10:11PM
avatar
Thanks.
I may have to buy more then...
Tre
Re: THE CARRIER, HOPE CON, and RISE AND FALL vinyl now in the DW Estore!!!
January 21, 2010 12:45AM
avatar
DWI50 - Rise And Fall "Into Oblivion" - [deathwishinc.com]
Second Press (Deathwish)
309 - White w/ Silver splatter
719 - White / Silver mix


DWI52 - The Hope Conspiracy "Death Knows Your Name" - [deathwishinc.com]
Third Press (Deathwish)
1025 - White / Gold Mix


DWI99 - Carrier "One Year Later" - [deathwishinc.com]
First Press
304 - Yellow / Red mix
707 - Blue w/ Green splatter
1015 - Yellow

DK
Re: THE CARRIER, HOPE CON, and RISE AND FALL vinyl now in the DW Estore!!!
January 21, 2010 01:20AM
avatar
Got my Rise & Fall record today, the spatter. Looks great!

Sadly my MLIW-Witness record was shipped with damage on two corners, though.

-DK
Re: THE CARRIER, HOPE CON, and RISE AND FALL vinyl now in the DW Estore!!!
January 25, 2010 01:03PM
avatar
how there are still white w/ splatter copies left is beyond me.
Re: THE CARRIER, HOPE CON, and RISE AND FALL vinyl now in the DW Estore!!!
January 25, 2010 01:25PM
avatar
yeah i'm pretty surprised a colour or 2 of the rise and fall/carrier are still available.

i prefer my first press into oblivion (purely because of the gatefold and stuff) but the poster is pretty cool, even if i have the print..haha

-darren
DK
Re: THE CARRIER, HOPE CON, and RISE AND FALL vinyl now in the DW Estore!!!
January 30, 2010 01:35PM
avatar
I was record shopping in Berkeley before the Bracewar/Cruel Hand show last night. Rasputins had virtually every DW release/re-release on vinyl. Big ups to them for that

-DK
Tre
Re: THE CARRIER, HOPE CON, and RISE AND FALL vinyl now in the DW Estore!!!
February 03, 2010 05:04PM
avatar
DK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was record shopping in Berkeley before the
> Bracewar/Cruel Hand show last night. Rasputins had
> virtually every DW release/re-release on vinyl.
> Big ups to them for that
>
> -DK

Rasputin has always been easy to work with, and awesome to us since day one of the label.

Re: THE CARRIER, HOPE CON, and RISE AND FALL vinyl now in the DW Estore!!!
February 03, 2010 05:10PM
avatar
Tre Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> DK Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I was record shopping in Berkeley before the
> > Bracewar/Cruel Hand show last night. Rasputins
> had
> > virtually every DW release/re-release on vinyl.
> > Big ups to them for that
> >
> > -DK
>
> Rasputin has always been easy to work with, and
> awesome to us since day one of the label.

I love that Rasputin, I got Reserve 34 on vinyl there last year. ir ruled.
DK
Re: THE CARRIER, HOPE CON, and RISE AND FALL vinyl now in the DW Estore!!!
February 03, 2010 11:34PM
avatar
Tre Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rasputin has always been easy to work with, and
> awesome to us since day one of the label.

I always make a point to stop there when I make trips to the Bay. Good people, also picked up first press of Coliseum "Goddamage" for 6 bucks last time. Come up.

-DK
Re: THE CARRIER, HOPE CON, and RISE AND FALL vinyl now in the DW Estore!!!
February 05, 2010 01:52PM
Saw that the splatter of Into Oblivion is now sold out, made a point to grab the mix vinyl version along with the Prurient / Cold Cave LP.
Re: THE CARRIER, HOPE CON, and RISE AND FALL vinyl now in the DW Estore!!!
February 05, 2010 02:25PM
avatar
blackvase Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Saw that the splatter of Into Oblivion is now sold
> out, made a point to grab the mix vinyl version
> along with the Prurient / Cold Cave LP.

The original tape is one of my favorite Cold Cave releases, I'm ready to here this added song.

[www.deadformat.net]
Re: THE CARRIER, HOPE CON, and RISE AND FALL vinyl now in the DW Estore!!!
February 08, 2010 02:56AM
Any ETA on the One Year Later release? Pumped to see them at the black sheep this spring.
Re: THE CARRIER, HOPE CON, and RISE AND FALL vinyl now in the DW Estore!!!
February 08, 2010 03:16AM
avatar
Disbeliever Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Any ETA on the One Year Later release? Pumped to
> see them at the black sheep this spring.


its up for sale in the estore if thats what you're asking...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login