Home > Deathtalk > Topic
Hows your new years resolutions going?
January 07, 2010 09:58PM
- still working out (hitting harder since august)
- still smoking, but much much much less
- still tryin to stay positive (so a lot of bane and stretch and in my eyes have been played)
- still tryin for a real, full time job w/ benefits
- getting ready for a massive sale via deadformat (and various other sites I post on)
- not playing as many video games
- being social, much to my chagrin, its better than I thought
Re: Hows your new years resolutions going?
January 08, 2010 01:46AM
I'm doing good. Ran today for a half an hour and did some lower ab workouts. Can you tell what my resolution is? haha.

Also trying to go to more shows. January 16th is Hope Con/Touche Amore/Lewd Acts/Never Healed/Nails at Gilman. STOKED
DK
January 08, 2010 05:48AM
TheShaggyFox Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Also trying to go to more shows. January 16th is
> Hope Con/Touche Amore/Lewd Acts/Never Healed/Nails
> at Gilman. STOKED

One of mine as well, missed far too many good ones in the past. I am trying to go to and learn the essence that is filming live sets.

Also:

$100/week to Savings
No tickets
Move again in the summer, and have a majority of my prints framed/sold before doing so.

-DK
January 08, 2010 06:09AM
doing ok...

well on track with my taking a photo every day this year (so far anyways) - http://marms-photos.tumblr.com/
not on track at all with making everything in the cookbook i got for Christmas (in fact i haven't made a single thing yet)
January 08, 2010 07:14AM
mine was to run a half marathon by may.
seeing as the entire country is currently frozen over, its not going too well

- alex
January 08, 2010 08:38AM
-Be awesome in 2010...so far, so good.

-Juan!

"Buying records is not a revolution..."
January 08, 2010 12:32PM
getting out of debt

..starts jan 15
DK
January 08, 2010 12:52PM

Goddamnit I want a hedgehog so bad.
January 10, 2010 09:42AM
Mine was to "improve everything".
So far I'm doing alright.

-J.

January 27, 2010 06:25PM
any updates?

mine

- added some new machines @ the gym, started cardio and it killed me
- after doing cardio, and STILL smoking (albeit much less), I almost done w/ these damn things
- still workin on the other stuff, every day is another day to make everything better, but damn its hard.
- still no new job interviews, but at least my 2 part time jobs have upped the hours for me
- new roommate moved in, all is goin well there.
DK
January 27, 2010 07:17PM
godframedme Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> any updates?

100$/week is still going extremely steady, even gone as far as to put away extra. $750 before the end of January.
NO TICKETS! ...yet
Going with around a framed piece per month with my mother if possible, we will see. Still delayed on my photo inventory of prints.
Trying to keep this apartment clean despite the rapid growth rate of filth per square-footage.

All in all '10 is an 8 so far.

-DK
January 27, 2010 09:13PM
Not doing so well with the weight loss. I fractured my ankle this time last year and ballooned up an extra 50 pounds. I have been eating better and today I ordered a set of rollers for my bike so I'm on my way. I'm actually paying my bills this year so money is good. And after returning from Iraq last year to my previous employer pretty much shutting down, I've finally got a third interview with a legit company next week, not just another dead end job. All is well.
February 04, 2010 09:18AM
my new years resolution was to get over the "hang ups" of 2009. so far i think i am succeeding. feeling reasonably positive about myself and given how i was last year, i think that means my resolution is truely a work in process. cheaa bo.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login