Home > Deathtalk > Topic
unemployment topic
January 05, 2010 03:32PM
It's been a week now since my work ended. I was wondering what people on this board do to pass time etc.

I was planning to listen lot's of records but haven't done shit on that front. Bought myself a midi keyboards and been exploring the logic and music making general, just to show myself that I can create something of my own. It's nice to do what ever comes to mind, be it electro, 90's indie or some stoner/doom, it's all good when you just wanna impress yourself. Xbox360 is also my new friend, Assassin's Creed 2 at the moment. Already slipping to vampire like sleeping behavior, but waiting that the long lost painting inspiration would surface itself. It's been three years since I last painted. Skateboarding ain't happening that much, couple time a week in some dusty parking garage ain't what it's supposed to be but will keep me sane. One i'll also do a proper list of my records.

It almost feels like I'm waiting to turn a page in my life, don't know where that thought comes from.

I also have time to wonder how cool it would've been if the new 108 records had been the DW108.
Re: unemployment topic
January 05, 2010 05:53PM
At this point, Id love to be unemployed.

Take out a loan and travel dude. Nothing better than traveling. I love it. I just hate to fly.
Re: unemployment topic
January 05, 2010 10:03PM
when i had to get funemployment when my group home shut down, I got all depressed at first, but then I decided to get out and as active as possible, so try this:

- work out, alot
- go visit friends you hadnt seen in a while
- maybe go back to school
- read a bunch of books
- work out some more
- learn a new language (I tried mandarin chinese, it didnt take all that well)
- start a new, cheap hobby
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login