Re: nfl playoff/super bowl predictions
December 29, 2009 11:26PM
If all the teams keep playing like in these past few weeks, there's a nice chance for an Eagles-Chargers in the Superbowl, even considering that the Colts and the Saints were the most solid teams in the regular season.
December 30, 2009 01:37AM
I could back that.
December 30, 2009 05:51AM
its going to come down to the following teams in each conference if you ask me.

afc- bengals, colts, chargers (i dont like the wild cards. too wide open and not much of the afc has gotten me interested. my season was over when the browns beat pittsbugh)
nfc- saints, vikings, nfc east (again, the west doesnt strike me as strong and i see the cards flaming out like the giants did last year. plus the wild cards dont strike me as strong either. the packers could pull out a miricle though.)

as for a superbowl......the ohio person in me wants the bengals to get it because of the season theyve had already and how strong theyve been all around, but i wont rule out the colts going either. in a saints/vikes game im not sure who i would pick to win, but i think that will be the nfc championship right there with how strong each offense is. but i think if the vikes went, it wouldnt be right (same for the colts). i find a colts/vikes superbowl somewhat boring.....but saints/bengals/chargers could be really good. its still wide open right now on all fronts.

i know im contradicting my earlier post, but i wasnt putting in much thought at the time like this one. so disregard my first post.

=========================
viva deathtalk 2004-2007

be excellent to each other.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2009 05:54AM by emosteve.
January 03, 2010 05:45AM
Nothing with the Vikings is ever boring. Hater.
January 04, 2010 05:03PM
go jets

can't believe they made it in, but if they can keep rushing it like they are and keep playing defense they way they are, they might be able to do some damage, i could see them beating the chargers but not indy
January 05, 2010 09:09AM
So stoked on that Vikings 44-7 victory. Sealing them the #2 seed. woooo
January 05, 2010 12:33PM
I'm stoked on a potential Vikes Pack rematch. And I called the Eagles choking, but I really hope they can beat the Cowboys (America's team my ass). Chargers are looking tough with their 11 game win streak but GO COLTS!
January 05, 2010 02:19PM
vikes/packers rematch will be intense if it happens. that second game at lambeau was awesome to watch.

=========================
viva deathtalk 2004-2007

be excellent to each other.
January 09, 2010 11:59PM
How about those Eagles? LOLZ
DK
January 10, 2010 02:46AM
HAHAHAHA ^

Pats tomorrow, make it happen boys.
-DK

edit*: They did not even show up today, may as well have left the pads and helmet at home today guys.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2010 05:02PM by DK.
January 10, 2010 06:25PM
jets win
pats lose

oh so happy
January 10, 2010 09:49PM
Like I said before, I dont really care for football, but this is the time of year where I start to pay attention to it.

All I really hope is that the Jets get steamrolled.

I cant stand the fans who say every year is their year. You got closer this year, but it aint happening.

I cant wait to tell my friend, who is a HUGE Jets fan, that they suck, and they always will.
DK
January 11, 2010 02:19AM
I hate the goddamn Jets.

-DK
January 12, 2010 11:38AM
I can't stand Rex Ryan. And I love seeing the Pats get treated like little bitches for 4 quarters.
January 12, 2010 06:51PM
That Packers game was awesome.
January 14, 2010 12:47PM
Jets have a slim shot at the Chargers. I'm sorry but beating the Bengals doesn't make you look good. sanchez and the jets just dont have what it takes to make it. in the afc, i have chargers over jets this weekend, along with the ravens over the colts. ravens are not joking around these days. in the nfc, i have favre screwing it up and dallas steamrolling the vikings, and the saints over the cardinals. reggie bush still has it in him.
January 17, 2010 05:11PM
wooo them Vikes.
January 17, 2010 06:30PM
well i got 2 out of 4. i'm glad the vikings won, even though it's always a gamble wth favre.
January 18, 2010 12:31AM
Fuck yeah fucking Colts fuck yeah.
January 18, 2010 06:45PM
nate kaeding = fail.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login