nfl playoff/super bowl predictions
December 21, 2009 06:28PM
i'm from southern california so naturally i've been a chargers fan all my life. so that makes me biased to the afc west champions. but realistically, i feel that we have our best shot ever at making it into the superbowl this year. i see indianapolis making it to the afc championship and i'm confident we'll be their opponent to get in to the bowl. in the nfc, i've got the saints against the vikings for the nfc championship with the vikings winning. so ideally i see the vikings against the chargers or the colts in the superbowl.
Re: nfl playoff/super bowl predictions
December 21, 2009 06:37PM
First I think my Giants have absolutely to win tonight and there's still the Saints, Cardinals and Vikings on the run for the NFC title eye rolling smiley On the AFC I agree that your Chargers have a really good shot this year but it wont be just fun and games against the Colts.. smiling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/21/2009 06:40PM by SHINO.
December 21, 2009 06:46PM
Eli's gotta be on the move tonight if the Giants want any shot. The Saints are the team to beat for anyone in the NFC. Just listened to Antonio Gates on ESPN and feeling really confident about our post season action.
December 21, 2009 06:57PM
colts will win the superbowl
December 21, 2009 07:10PM
True story...

I have never watched an entire quarter, let alone a whole game of football in my entire life. I hope this is always the case.
December 21, 2009 08:30PM
harkonnen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eli's gotta be on the move tonight if the Giants
> want any shot.

Yeah, he has be at his best the rest of the regular season because the last Giants game is in Minnesota... eye rolling smiley
December 21, 2009 09:45PM
football blows. except for the beer and food. I do watch the super bowl, but really couldnt care less who wins.

Baseball is the shit. All American.
December 21, 2009 09:51PM
I'm a baseball fan as well, but I grew up in a football family. Having said that, I've also lived most of my life in Indiana and have been a Colts fan since I was a kid. Chargers have the Colt's number all the time in the playoffs, but the Pats used to as well. Colts all the way, but I'm biased. I think the Saints will win the NFC but look out for the Packers and MAYBE the Vikings.
December 22, 2009 02:05AM
i am a HUGE packers fan so naturally i hope they do well but i think they have too many problems to do anything in the playoffs. i thought the vikings had a really good shot but after arizona and carolina i dunno....i really really hope the eagles don't make it simply because i don't think any team with michael vick on it deserves anything. the colts have a perfect record but have had way too many close calls. i think san diego could take them out in the playoffs. i dunno...everything seems pretty up in the air. really exciting.
DK
December 22, 2009 03:39AM
Cant count out my Pats.

-DK
December 22, 2009 10:01AM
It looks like it could be either the Saints, Vikings or the Eagles being the NFC representative in the Super Bowl with my allegiance going towards the Eagles.
December 22, 2009 02:59PM
I predict men will run into each other.
December 23, 2009 02:13PM
I've got only one thing to say about whos gonna win:

E
A
G
L
E
S

EAGLES!!!!!!!!!
December 23, 2009 06:03PM
Donovan McNabb will injure his vajayjay again. They don't stand a chance.
December 24, 2009 05:12AM
colts/saints superbowl is my best guess. the vikings have potential to make it too. far as it goes for me, any team not the saints is going to leave a sour taste in my mouth about this season.

=========================
viva deathtalk 2004-2007

be excellent to each other.
December 24, 2009 01:37PM
there is no way the eagles will make it into the nfc championship. they'll be lucky to make the playoffs.
DK
December 25, 2009 11:48PM
chargers looked great tonight.

-DK
December 26, 2009 12:20AM
fuck yes they did. but the titans beat themselves in the first half. i mean, we had the game wrapped up before it even started but still. glad we got the bye week for the playoffs.
December 26, 2009 07:37PM
Vikings will do it this year. Its their year.
December 29, 2009 10:17PM
after last nights performance i'm not so sure.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login