Home > Deathtalk > Topic
My recent DW order arrived wrapped in an unloved poster. I have no idea why but it was awesome.
Tre sent it smiling smiley





-Darren
I get jealous when other people get stuff faster than me sad smiley other than that, its like a converge sandwich...
so tasty!

- phoenix.
I sent it thumbs up

Sometimes, I like to make things pretty. Glad you liked it though. smiling smiley
Thats awesome.
Hey, that's pretty neat.
I dont even get stickers with my stuff.
I have. Although mine was in a You Fail Me poster.
inkblots Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I dont even get stickers with my stuff.


I have, but not recently. I really want/need a DW "D" sticker too for my work. Im always at a loss to find my book amongst hundreds of checkbooks in my apron, on counters, in the kitchen, and tables at my restaurant during shifts.

Other servers have things ("flare" if you will) although my restaurant absolutely doesn't endorse the idea by any means but they definitely allow small personal expression in tattoos, piercings, etc. As lame as it sounds, Daniel-"D" seems to just fit. Mostly, it kicks the shit out of any other server's garbage stickers they have on theirs.

DW Sticker=Instant recognition for my eyes.

I have one, but it was instantly slapped on the back of my Macbook. Priorities... you understand.


Hook it up DW!

-DK
I have a "D" sticker also on my laptop...for work...kinda fitting since my last name starts w/ "D"...Ha!



-Juan!

"Buying records is not a revolution..."
Killed two birds with one stone then. Looks sweet! Anyone ask you about it?

-DK
DK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> inkblots Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I dont even get stickers with my stuff.
>
>
> I have, but not recently. I really want/need a DW
> "D" sticker too for my work. Im always at a loss
> to find my book amongst hundreds of checkbooks in
> my apron, on counters, in the kitchen, and tables
> at my restaurant during shifts.
>
> Other servers have things ("flare" if you will)
> although my restaurant absolutely doesn't endorse
> the idea by any means but they definitely allow
> small personal expression in tattoos, piercings,
> etc. As lame as it sounds, Daniel-"D" seems to
> just fit. Mostly, it kicks the shit out of any
> other server's garbage stickers they have on
> theirs.
>
> DW Sticker=Instant recognition for my eyes.
>
> I have one, but it was instantly slapped on the
> back of my Macbook. Priorities... you understand.
>
> [i114.photobucket.com]
> MG00062.jpg
> Hook it up DW!
>
> -DK


i have a D sticker, paypal me a dollar and i'll mail it to you
real shit?

way cool.

give me your account and ill send you my address. dkisreal@tmail.com

-DK
DK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Killed two birds with one stone then. Looks sweet!
> Anyone ask you about it?
>
> -DK

I've gotten asked about it. Usually when I start explaining about the label, I can see the person's eyes glaze over and just lose interest. Most people I work with are not into any of the music I'm into. All good though.

-Juan!

"Buying records is not a revolution..."
I actually have 2 D stickers on my guitar. I bought it that way though.
I would love it if I received some stickers with my order, since I payed $25 in international postage x:
Yeah i have a Deathwish D sticker, Rise and Fall Our Circle is Vicious sticker, and a Converge Axe To Fall sticker on my macbook. Still looking for another good circle sticker to put on my macbook haha
deathwish laptop stickers unite



- alex
I've got 5 or so "D" stickers laying around somewhere. I am also part of the 'Deathwish PC sticker men' club.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login