Home > Deathtalk > Topic
Milky White - s/t 7" out June 10th on Bitter Melody Records (dreamy pop)
May 31, 2014 01:21AM
We are pumped to be helping Milky White (from Charleston, SC) release their debut 7" on pink, green and black vinyl. This will be out June 10th and touring will commence following the release. Jules' vocals and the bass lines won me over on my first listen. This is a 4 song EP. Give it a listen and feel free to share. We have put up the first single from this release here:

Milky White - Uncontested Divorce

Ordering info and a full stream will be put up next week!

Re: Milky White - s/t 7" out June 10th on Bitter Melody Records (dreamy pop)
May 31, 2014 05:32PM
You can now download the first single from their bandcamp. Full stream next week!

http://milkywhite.bandcamp.com/releases
June 03, 2014 07:29PM
"Hailing from Charleston, SC, Milky White are a female-led quartet whose sound echo some of the more subdued pop-driven styles of 90?s shoegaze and even some post-Smashing Pumpkins quietness. Think of maybe Silversun Pickups with female vocals at the forefront and a fearless approach to let the guitars get as noisy as possible. But all the while maintain a dreamy and languid restraint. It’s definitely an example of indie pop as its finest.

Milky White will see their debut 7? EP released via Bitter Melody Records on June 10th. You can now listen to one of the tracks on the EP, “Uncontested Divorce On The Grounds Of Extreme Cruelty (December 17, 1964)” below. If this one song is any indication, the we can’t wait how dreamy the rest of the 4-song EP will be. Milky White will head out on tour shortly after the EP’s release.

Oh, and by the way, the band describes their sound as “90?s teen movie house party jams”. Well, I have to agree wholeheartedly with that and then some. Definitely evokes the finer and more heart-wrenching, warm fuzzies sounds and feels of 90?s alternative music. But it’s today, right here, right now" - Juan Diniz The 1st Five
June 04, 2014 05:01PM
This will be going up for sale in our store tomorrow. We will have hot pink, green, and black vinyl. Look for the full EP stream to go up tomorrow as well.

We will post back with links!
June 05, 2014 10:45PM
The EP is streaming now at New Noise:

[newnoisemagazine.com]

And you can order it now:

[bittermelodyrecords.limitedrun.com]

Woo! Thanks for checking it out.
June 09, 2014 04:19PM
Don't forget to sign up for the contest for this at New Noise and give it a listen. These are shipping now and is officially out tomorrow!
June 10, 2014 05:07PM
This is officially out today and showing up in people's mailboxes now. Thanks for the orders so far. Check out the stream/contest at New Noise.
June 11, 2014 11:27PM
Getting a bunch more of these orders out tomorrow. Thanks for all the support with this release. I hope they can get out on the road later this summer.
June 14, 2014 01:33PM
This is now up on bandcamp for name your price - milkywhite.bandcamp.com

Please sign up for the free 7" contest at New Noise too. Only 3 days left. I'm giving away copies, it may as well be to you.
June 22, 2014 03:41PM
The pink copies are moving right along. The band will have some when they head out on the road but the copies for ordering from me are about half gone.

Here is a great review from the 1st Five - [www.the1stfive.com]
June 25, 2014 04:22AM
This is now on Spotify, Itunes, Amazon, and most other digital outlets! Only a handful of pink copies left.
June 27, 2014 03:57AM
We just added a ton of new stuff to the distro including the new Muscle & Bone LP, Museum Mouth, Integrity, YAITW, the imported The Kids' Crusade 7" (mem. of This Routine is Hell) and a bunch more. The full list is below:

Muscle & Bone - Peace and Light LP
Withdrawl / Young and in the Way split 7"
The Kids' Crusade - Sway 7" (members of This Routine is Hell)
Warm Needles / Costanza split 7"
Warm Needles - Pretty Tambo 7"
Kittyhawk / Cherry Cola Champions - Split 7"
Trust Fall - Work Hard, Play Weird, Stay Kvlt 7"
The Answer - You Had Your Chance 7"
Power of 10 - A Northwest Comp (Champion, Blue Monday, and more) V/A 7"
Better Times - If Not Us 7"
Old Ghosts - Drowning 7"
Chaos Order / Werewolf Congress - Order of the Wolf split 7"
Great Reversals / Sunlight Ascending split 7"
Spit Spewing Snakes - Steady Sinking Stones 7"
Weekend Nachos - Watch You Suffer 7"
Withdrawl - Faith, Flesh, and Blood 7"
Integrity - Black Heksen Rise 7"
Full of Hell / Calm the Fire split 7"
Alright - Sleep Study CASSETTE
Museum Mouth - Alex I Am Nothing LP
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login