Home > Deathtalk > Topic
Self-Defense Family discussion thread
May 22, 2013 04:53PM
I LOVE SDF (and Drug Church for that matter) and am beyond excited for this new lp. while they arent the most popular band on here, they truly are one of the best as far as I'm concerned, so who else here is as stoked for this new record as I am???? hope the preorders go up soon, this is one of those I've waited on for a minute, I think its gonna be top 5 this year for me, maybe top 3.
Re: Self-Defense Family discussion thread
June 06, 2013 10:30AM
sooooooooooooo no one wants to talk about SDF? really? c'mon guys you're makin me sad
June 19, 2013 12:51PM
to the top for what I know will be one of the best records this year.
June 19, 2013 09:35PM
I'm curious of how many releases they have so far, I was collecting them for a while.

[www.deadformat.net]
June 19, 2013 10:42PM
they are up there when it comes to releases, so many 7"s, splits, and so on. they and integrity seem to just release whenever wherever and that to me is another reason why I love them (and I love integrity as well)

btw, I have a TON of Eaoy/SDF releases, some in doubles, hit me up son.

deadformat.net/tradelist/godframedme

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2013 10:43PM by godframedme.
June 23, 2013 02:09AM
Band is awesome.
June 23, 2013 02:55PM
Godframedme,

I am also stoked on them and for their new record.

I looked at your trade list and I didn't see either the Fire Team Charlie split or their Bacha Bazi ep. those are the only two releases I'm missing (aside from boombox/warm which I'm not worried about).

Any chance you have those and just didn't post them? (I know it's unlikely sad smiley )

- Ryan

"Laugh and the world laughs with you; Weep and you weep alone." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox
June 24, 2013 08:15AM
sorry ryan I didnt forget to post them, I just dont have them which sucks sad smiley

I hope to find them soon, seriously stoked for this record.
June 24, 2013 11:43PM
Yeah man! If it is as far out there as I'm hoping it will be, it should be awesome. So many good things for them in the future.

I'm also really looking forward to Troubled Sleep's LP when that comes out.

- Ryan

"Laugh and the world laughs with you; Weep and you weep alone." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox
September 12, 2013 06:47PM
BUMP FOR THAT NEW SDF RECORD THAT HOPEFULLY WILL BE DROPPING SOON. FUCK I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE. THANKS DEATHWISH. I HAVE THE ENTHUSIASM OF A PUPPY PLAYING WITH A NEW CHEW TOY.
September 13, 2013 02:22PM
[ironpier.limitedrun.com]

GET ON THIS BEFORE ITS GONE!!!
Nab
September 14, 2013 10:06PM
I really love this band as well. Their most recent 12'' EP, "The corrections officer in me" is really great. Although I hope that the LP will be more in the vein of the Islands 7''...
I did a pretty long and in-depth interview with their singer a little while ago for my zine, I'll post infos on here when it's out.

I'm also stoked to travel a couple of hours to go see them in Switzerland on their upcoming euro tour, you never know what to expect with them live!
October 15, 2013 03:03PM
RELEASE DATE ANNOUNCED!!! THE LP IS GONNA BE CALLED "TRY ME". YES YES YES YES!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login