What is going on with Starkweather??
September 13, 2012 09:36PM
I got into this band a few years ago, loved their discography, & then they put out an awesome record on deathwish, & now they fell off the face of the earth. I messaged them on facebook & never got a response. i was hoping someone knew what was going on, I was super pumped for their split with Little Girl Terrorist. Any responses would be awesome, thanks.
Re: What is going on with Starkweather??
September 14, 2012 04:04PM
They can't answer you on FB because they're too busy posting black metal videos.
September 14, 2012 04:41PM
Starkweather are active on their own schedule, always have been.
They have recorded for some future releases, and what I've heard so far has been incredible.
When they choose to put up info on current activities, they will. Thanks people.

-J.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2012 05:58PM by Jake.
September 15, 2012 10:48AM
I've been listening to Starkweather since Crossbearer came out, and learning to be patient is the best thing you can do. Each release is astounding, but you can drive yourself crazy waiting for them to actually come to fruition.
September 18, 2012 12:41PM
Jake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They have recorded for some future releases, and
> what I've heard so far has been incredible.

I love this band and to hear a fellow fan say the new music sounds "incredible" makes the anticipation that much greater. That said, I know it'll be worth it. Starkweather is always worth it.
September 19, 2012 07:06PM
the splits are not going to happen. both groups the splits were to be with disbanded. the two songs will be together as 45 minute release in due time.

there are other rumblings in the works: 6 songs. taking more time than anticipated to incorporate
additional musicians.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2012 09:53AM by lazaruskid.
September 20, 2012 02:45PM
^ There you have it.

-J.

September 20, 2012 02:57PM
lazaruskid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the splits are not going to happen. both bands the
> splits were to be with disbanded. the two songs
> will be together as 45 minute release in due time.
>
>
> there are other rumblings in the works: 6 songs.
> taking more time than anticipated to incorporate
> additional musicians.

thanks for answering, i can't wait to hear ved space jam. been waiting for that shit forever!
September 21, 2012 09:53AM
that track needs to be mixed. it has contributions from Kevin Hufnagle/Dysrhythmia. the new Dysrhythmia is well worth investigating. As is the Vaura project that Kevin is involved with.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login