Pre-order now: BIRDS IN ROW "You, Me, & The Violence" CD/LP
August 21, 2012 01:28PM

Pre-order now (ship date TBA): [deathwishinc.com]
Birds In Row "Pilori" Video: [www.youtube.com]

"You, Me, & The Violence" is the latest masterpiece from Birds In Row. The album explodes out of the gates with "Pilori", a sonic crash and bang statement of personal independence among with society's faults and fractures. Birds In Row then continue down this road, expressing disdain and struggle in songs like "Cages", "Guillotine", and "Walter Freeman". All of them musically harboring a beautiful tangle of emotional vocals and distortion. And just when it feels like the album is almost too overpowering, Birds In Row unfurl a moment of musical clarity in "Last Last Chance", a haunting guitar and vocal break. Their collective control of their dynamics is masterful work. "You, Me, & The Violence" and "Grey Hair" are near perfect examples of this, naturally shifting between searing and serene in tone. If you weren't in awe of Birds In Row in the first eleven songs, the twelve minute closer "Lovers Have Their Say" will leave you floored, as it is an ominous epic that artistically unwinds in truly spectacular fashion.

Re: Pre-order now: BIRDS IN ROW "You, Me, & The Violence" CD/LP
August 21, 2012 08:03PM
Ordered. smiling smiley
August 22, 2012 06:04PM
Thank you for the support.

-J.

August 23, 2012 08:02AM
Hot damn...this album is a ripper! Definitely will be in many top lists for the year.

-Juan!

"Buying records is not a revolution..."
Nab
September 18, 2012 02:59PM
Can't wait for this record to come out!
September 19, 2012 12:07PM
Even though I preordered the vinyl and CD I still have not downloaded the tracks. I like to build up the anticipation of actually hearing the songs until the physical formats arrive at my doorstep. With that being said, I'm really looking forward to hearing this album.
September 19, 2012 12:50PM
still can't stop rocking these tracks. Excited for the vinyl to show up. This will absolutely be in my Top 10 of 2012.
-rob
September 22, 2012 10:39PM
Thanks Rob.
Inspiring band.
Definitely one of the few that are "younger" but get it on a variety of levels.

-J.

January 05, 2013 12:35AM
they remind me of taken
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login