the bridge nine board
June 30, 2012 12:36AM
i am a reformed b9 user who was unfairly banned for just posting or ot posting enough. i rarely post when i do its nothing offensive or anything much more than me aggreeing or disagreeing with posters but never did i get disrespectful yet i have been banned repeatedly. i enjoyed the b9 alot and since i cant even get so much as a reason to why i was banned i have decied to just protest the label in its entirety. ids should be able to be a part of an online community without fear of being banned for just having an opinion or sharing without being disrespectful. its so annoying. i hope that deathwish being a way more free spirited and open minded label doesnt let its board users dictate and control the board letting their boys post racist sexist and just classless garbage like the b9. im sorry for venting but i had no where else to vent. thank you.
Re: the bridge nine board
June 30, 2012 11:36PM
there's a lot of assholes on there, I joined to sell my records a while ago and deleted my account that same day, also the one time I ordered from b9 it never got to me and they called me a liar, so fuck that label
July 02, 2012 07:56PM
There was only one user to user argument that I can remember. It was over a thread about pillow talk, and it was quite funny.

- Ryan

"Laugh and the world laughs with you; Weep and you weep alone." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox
July 05, 2012 10:49AM
For what it's worth, the B9 "community" and the Bridge Nine label aren't the same thing, no one at the label really moderates the board, we let people who have become "regulars" take care of moderation. So if someone bans you, it's not anyone at the label suppressing you, it's someone in a cubicle somewhere that you pissed off. Annoying perhaps, but that board moves way too fast for us to keep track of, we are too busy putting out records!!!
- Chris
B9
July 07, 2012 02:47PM
You are more than welcomed to post here and make it a positive place for you.

As for Chris' board, he is correct, it exists outside of the vision of the label, and is loosely associated with the brand.
Forums are a difficult thing to manage as the businesses that host them have other things that we are concentrating on.
I check in here when I can, but it's difficult at best to get to all questions/moderations.

So yeah, get crazy here, do you thing. Keep it positive.

-J.

July 09, 2012 12:33PM
I love it here, but this place has been kinda dead for some time..I also love deadformat, lambgoat, and starting to post on the b9. however both lgmb and df are kinda dead as well. and now twitter is being stupid.

but this is a really really nice community here, I've met a few very good people on this place.
September 14, 2012 04:18PM
B9 was my home for years. It's a fucking cesspool ha ha.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2012 04:37PM by Boycott Christian HC.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login