Out Now: SELF DEFENSE FAMILY "Self Immolation Family b/w World Virgins" 7"EP
May 21, 2012 10:44AM
Another SELF DEFENSE FAMILY masterpiece is here and shipping now from the DW Estore...

Listen to "Self Immolation Family" here: [soundcloud.com]

Buy the Vinyl: [deathwishinc.com]
Buy the Digital: [deathwishinc.com]
Buy the Apparel: [deathwishinc.com]

-J.

Heck yeah! Ordered.
Re: Out Now: SELF DEFENSE FAMILY "Self Immolation Family b/w World Virgins" 7"EP
May 21, 2012 11:35AM
what deadsure said. hey deadsure, are you the one who put out the last split?
Re: Out Now: SELF DEFENSE FAMILY "Self Immolation Family b/w World Virgins" 7"EP
May 21, 2012 04:12PM
Thanks guys.

-J.

Yes.

Pretty sure I met you in NC at their Greensboro show a few years back. I was the guy in the Battery shirt that drove up from Florida. I believe you had on an Unbroken shirt and we talked at length about 90's hardcore with the guy from Just Die!
Ordered as hell.

Deadsure, where are you in Florida?

- Ryan

"Laugh and the world laughs with you; Weep and you weep alone." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Gainesville now.

I moved here about a year ago from Clermont.
May 23, 2012 10:20PM
YES!!!! YES!!!!!!!! oh man, I'd like to catch up w/ ya sometime. I remember us talking outside the show and when we were goin through record collections and other stuff, there was something said about the regular guy askin to put out records of bands we liked, and the conversation went somewhere to the effect of: just ask, it cant hurt to ask. again thank you sir.
So then you are in Fires Deadsure?

- Ryan

"Laugh and the world laughs with you; Weep and you weep alone." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox
June 24, 2012 08:52PM
Negative.

Saw them open for Twelve Hour Turn at the reunions, really liked them. When SDF said yes to a split, I thought Fires would complement them well. I really enjoy the 400 years / 12HT sound they have going.
Oh okay, that makes much more sense now.

- Ryan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2012 07:55PM by Silent-As-I-Am.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login